Use our washable seat liners to create a cozier ride for your kiddo and to keep your stroller protected from messes. Because we all know…spit happens.
To add one to your stroller:
- Start at the top, unthread the shoulder harness from the buckle.
- Slide the bottom of the seat liner onto the adjustable footrest of the seat
- Pull the bottom of the buckle through the lowest slit.
- Feed the harness straps through the seat liner. There are 2 shoulder straps and 2 straps at the waist belt.
- Use the velcro tabs at the top of the seat liner to secure the liner to the seat back.